Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend

I got confirmation from the encyclopedia editor that he has received all five articles in good order. I am very glad that particular project is finished. I was under the legal obligation of a signed contract to deliver all five articles by the 15th of October. I made my deadline with one day to spare. That is actually just way too close to the wire. I need to start getting things in earlier. That way I won't stress out about obstacles like uncooperative internet connections as much.

I am going to have a much less stressful weekend. Other than prehaps completing one more job application which is due the 11th of November, I do not intend to do any more writing until Monday. In the meantime I am going to do some reading on the Hopi and the Apaches. I got a book on each of them the last time I went to the library.

No comments: