Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today's accomplishments

I finished writing, typing and editing my abstract for the workshop in Boston in October 2006. I sent an electronic version to the organizer by e-mail and will send a hard copy by post later this week. I have now finished all of this year's conference work except for attending the Central Asian cotton conference in London in November.

I now have the following outstanding assignments. I have three more encyclopedia articles to write. I also have about a half dozen jobs that are awaiting revised cover letters before I submit the applications. Finally, I still have to cover the pipes on the side of the house with dirt. I might start on this final task tommorrow it will let me think about what I want to write about regarding Uzbekistan and cotton.

No comments: