The other day I got alot done on covering the pipes. I should finish it this week. I have figured out how much dirt I can push up in a single load. I have also figured out how to avoid shoveling baby toads into the wheel barrow. The other day I had to fish one out and return him to the creek. A bigger toad probably ate him later.
My uncle and I got the gate finished today. It looks okay. The wood for the gate door did warp a bit, however. Even so it is certainly close enough for government work.
The spiders have left, but they seem to have done a good job of clearing out the bugs. I can only see a couple crawling on the walls right now. The other week they were covered with horrible black winged things.