Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New Links

All right I am a bit behind schedule. I did not get around to making this update during the weekend like I said I would. But, I have finished it now. I have added four new links to my blogroll. Jonathan Edelstein's Head Heeb blog always has informative posts and focuses on Africa, the Pacific and the Middle East. Rich Hindes at The Disillusioned Kid frequently has good posts on Uzbekistan. In fact he organized the Blog for Uzbekistan event of 1 September 2005. Also check out his posts on Chagossians. Katy Pearce, a postgraduate student at SOAS has a blog specializing in Armenia and the Armenian diaspora at Blogrel. Finally, Onnik Krikorian at One World Multimedia out of Yerevan has a blog dealing with the same subjects. These additions grew out of my little Carnival of Diasporas.

My blogroll currently stands at 15 links. In terms of geographical location they are quite diverse. They are distributed in the following manner: US 6, UK 4, Canada 1, Indonesia 1, Taiwan 1, New Zealand 1, Armenia 1. If you want to be added let me know and I will make it happen.

2 comments:

Disillusioned kid said...

Thanks for the link. I can't help but feel a little out of my depth. Most of the other blogs you link to seem to be by people who actually know stuff... But thanks anyway!

J. Otto Pohl said...

You are welcome. I link to a wide variety of blogs. All of which contain unique information. Some more serious than others.