Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Just Another African Monday

Today I finished a couple of projects that were coming up against deadlines. One was an administrative report regarding multiple majors and the other was a blind peer review of an article for an academic journal. In the last year I have done blind peer review for five articles. I wish there was some way to claim these on my CV, but that would kind of defeat the whole idea of double blind peer review. At any rate I have now cleared all of the articles awaiting peer review from my inbox. I also have now read Marc Becker's piece on Tinterillos in Ecuador in preparation for his presentation on Wednesday morning. Not the most productive day I have ever had, but by far not the least either. I actually did get a couple of things crossed off of the to do list.

No comments: