Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Things I have accomplished so far this week

I made a list of things to do this week on Sunday. Out of eight items I have finished seven of them. Granted five of the things consisted of composing and sending an e-mail message, but I did get them all sent. I also finished editing my cotton paper and got it sent. Finally, I went to the post office and mailed what I believe will be my last job application to be completed in the year 2005. It cost me $1.06 to mail which is 6% more than the much higher paying lottery tickets with better odds that they sell in most liquor and grocery stores. The final item on my list of things to do this week is to start sending out book proposals for my dissertation again. I will restart this ongoing project tomorrow.

5 comments:

michael the tubthumper said...

i used to make to do lists btu i always lose them!

KRISTIN said...

no fresh posts? everything's OK with you and your computer?

*I hate making lists. It's because I never do any of the things there and it would make me feel quilty :(

KRISTIN said...

Dec 3rd. Starting to worry :S

J. Otto Pohl said...

Kristin:

No, my anti-virus software will not load its driver for auto-protect. I will have Chris come look at it. But, I may need to get another anti-virus disk at Walmart.

KRISTIN said...

OK, good to see you're alive :)