Monday, January 22, 2018

The Week So Far

Classes started Sunday. I have three from 8 am to 11:30. The classes are quite large and there is still a horde of people trying to get into them. The ratio of students to professors keeps getting bigger and bigger.

My new flatmate is already moving out and they are moving in a new one. This means I get the flat cleaned again even though it really doesn't need it this time. At least the cleanings are free.

I have put my office hours at 7:30 am to 9:00 am in the morning on Mondays and Wednesdays. Surprisingly, I actually had a student show up this morning. Then I spent until lunch revising a journal article due next month. I got the revisions finished and sent it off today. If everything goes right the revisions will be accepted and the article will be published in June. Which I hope is soon enough to get flexible schedule for fall 2018.

No comments: