I have sent a supplemental list of signatures attached to the original statement to Chancellor Wise. I have reproduced it below.
Dear Chancellor Wise:
As members of history departments from around the world we are deeply concerned by the recent decision to prevent Steven Salaita from assuming his appointment to the Department of American Indian Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. We believe that the university's revocation of an already accepted offer due to the tone and content of political statements on social media about recent events in Gaza is a violation of academic freedom and sets a very negative precedent for intellectual diversity in academia. Until such time as the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign decides to allow Dr. Salaita to take the position he was offered and accepted we refuse to participate in any events on its campus including academic conferences. Listed institutions are for identification purposes. The individual scholars signing this petition represent only their own personal views and not those of their employers.
56. James Gustafon, Indiana State University
57. Andrew Needham, New York University
58. Grey Anderson, Yale University
59. Mark Lause, University of Cincinnati
60. Mathew Payne, Emory University
61. Nabil Al-Tikriti, University of Mary Washington
62. Steve Tamari, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
63. Elizabeth Irwin, Columbia University
64. Pamela Voekel, University of Georgia
65. Andrew Feffer, Union College
66. Christopher Ebert, Brooklyn College of CUNY