Thursday, November 29, 2007

Some Room to Breathe

It looks like I will finally get some free time this weekend. I have finished grading all the little papers I assigned and the big papers are not due until 14 December 2007. I also finished editing a journal article due tomorrow. I sent it off by e-mail today. As usual it took four times as long to get the citations and references into the proper format as it did to actually research and write the article. Or at least it seemed that way. The only work I have to do this weekend is to look over the draft of a literature review written by one of the honors students I am supervising. I do not anticipate that this will require more than a small part of my weekend.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oh, I thought it was just me that had problems with formatting correctly. And I TEACH this stuff so I should know better!!! Glad you got your article off, I can relate to enjoying the research and writing but those picky editors and having the citations just so! Enjoy your upcoming break, seems you have almost survived your first semester of teaching!!! Congrats!