Monday, June 05, 2006

Redoing My Blogroll

Those of you who have been paying close attention to this blog will notice that I have been purging my blogroll. I have been removing blogs that have died, gone into extended inactivity or removed me from their blogrolls. I will continue this purge. Since the number of blogs linked to mine is quite small this will leave only a few blogs listed in the side bar. If you have a link to my blog and are not listed please let me know so I can add you. If you would like to be linked to my blog then add a link to mine first and let me know. I will then add you to my small blogroll. I really think I need to be firm on this issue. If you do not link to me I will not link to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Otto, I got some valuable information from your notes on the labor army.