Thursday, January 25, 2018

The end of the first week of the semester

Today at 11:30 am I finished the first week of the semester. Having a TA to take roll is great. It looks like it will end all of the hassle associated with the this task. Already there are some people burning through their eight allotted absences before they receive an F.

I really like the schedule of only having classes 8 am to 11:30 am Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursdays. It means I finish before lunch and get everything over fast. It also means I have all Monday and Wednesday to do other things. This week I got all the revisions including redoing all the footnotes as in-text citations done for a journal article which will come out in June. That means I can probably get the same schedule next semester as well since priority in scheduling is given to those that have a peer reviewed publication in the previous semester.


No comments: