Friday, October 11, 2013
Things I did today
2. Ate koko and koose.
3. Gave a midterm on Legon Campus. My TA caught one student out of 73 cheating.
4. Read Stan Hoig's, The Sand Creek Massacre (Norman: University of Oklahoma Press, 1961) in its entirety during midterm.
5. Withdrew money from ATM.
6. Taught a class at City Campus.
7. Fixed right shoe with super glue.
8. Waited behind a woman purchasing a year's worth of cleaning supplies in the little store so I could buy a little bottle of bissap.
9. Ate spicy chicken wings and plantains.
10. Wrote this blog post.