Sunday, October 15, 2006

Quick Update

My life is moving pretty slow right now. I have an application for a post-doc position due next month which I still have to complete. Other than that I do not have any pressing deadlines. I recently got asked to peer review another article. I e-mailed them back and told them I would do it and asked when my evaluation was due. I have yet to hear back on the due date. My current writing project is moving ahead slowly. Catherine's Grandchildren is now up to 145 pages. I hope to finish up the first draft soon. I had one person drop out of my Conference on International Borders and Migration. But, I think enough presenters will still show up to make the conference viable. I will have a better idea about the number of participants after 1 November 2006. By then I should have all the abstracts of the presenters.

No comments: